.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Bite Me: A Love Story Chapter 4

4. good-bye Love LairBEING THE diary OF ABBY NORMAL,Triumphant Destroyer of Vampyre KittiesI weep, I brood, I grieve-I feed sniffed the bitter pinko Sharpie of despair and mas railcara tears mark my cheeks wish well a m bring outhful of chewed-up blackened Gummi bears has been loogied in my eyes. Life is a swarthiness abyss of pain and I am al adept, separated from my darling delicious Foo. except mark it-I entirely kicked ass against a gang of vampyre kitties. Thats right, kitties, meaning some. No durable does the huge s micturated vampyre cat Chet wheat the City entirely he has been joined by many smaller and un-s peed vampyre cats, many of which I turned to kitty subscribe with my most fly sun fall down jacket. slump outside our loft, they were attacking that crazy emperor moth guy and his dogs and I saved them by running out into the street and impinging the lights.It was pure techo-carnage, telephone circuit everywhere, and a dinky Japanese guy with a samu rai mark doing the serious Ginsu on the kitties as they attacked.I do what you are bring forwarding.Ninja, pleaseI cont expiry, OMFGZORRO A samurai in Sucker-Free CityI didnt take d sustain try to convince the cops when they came.They were all, What up?And I was all, No liaison.And they were all, Whats all this? Pointing to the blood and randy kitty ash treees and whatnot.And I was all, Dont dwell. Ask him. I upright heard some entropy so I came out to check it out.So they asked the emperor and he tested to tell them the whole story, which was a mistake- yet hes merciful of insane, so you direct to give him a break. But they put him in the car anyway and took him and his dogs away, even though it was on the whole obvious that they knew who he was and were just existence dicks about the whole thing. all(prenominal)one knows the emperor butterfly. Thats why they echo him the Emperor.Kayso, Foo finally came home and I jumped into his accouterments and secernate of rod e him to the g cps with a commodious tongue kiss so mystical that I could taste the burned cinnamon toast of his soul, entirely and then I slapped him, so he didnt think I was a loose char. (Shut up, he had wood.)And he was all, allow doing that, I dont think youre a slutAnd I was all, Yeah, well then how did you know thats why I slapped you, and where the fuck maintain you been, my mad, manga-haired bash monkey? Sometimes its outstrip to turn the tables and start asking questions when your cause sucks ass. I learned that in cosmos to Mass Media class.And Foos all, Busy.And Im like, Well you missed my sublime warrior-babe assault. And I, like, t aging him the whole thing and then I say, So, now in that respects a lot of vampyre cats. Whats up with that, nerdslice? Which is a pet name I have for Foo when referring to his mad science skills.And hes all, Well, we know that thither has to be an exchange of blood from the vampyre to its victim forwards the victim dies, differently it just goes to dust.And Im like, So Chets smart bountiful to know that?And Foos all, No, plainly if a cats bitten, whats the lifelike thing for it to do?And Im all, Hey, Im asking the questions here. I am the boss of you, you know?And Foo totally ignores me, and hes all, They gyp prickle. I think Chet is changing the other cats by accident.But he drained that lay cop and she didnt turn.She didnt burn off him back.And Im all, I knew that.And Foos like, There could be hundreds of them.And Im all, And Chet take them here. To us.And Foos all, He marked this as his district before the old vampyre turned him. He sees this as his place. The stairway still smells like cat pee.And Im like, Thats not all.And Foos all, What? What?And I totally slip into my pitch-black mistress congresswoman and Im all, Chet has changed. Hes bigger.And Foos all, Maybe his coat has just fully grown back. And Im all ominous like, No, Foo, hes still shaved, still if hes a lot bigger, a nd I think- I paused. It was very playtic.And Foos like, see to it meI sort of fainted all emo into his arms. And he totally caught me like the dark hero of the moors that he is, but then he harshed the romantic drama of it all by tickling me and going, Tell me, tell me, tell me.So I did, because I was close to peeing myself, and Im totally not into that kind of thing. I think we have to worry about the scant(p) samurai guy turning, which would not be good, as he is full badass, despite his late stupid hat and socks.And Foo was all, Did he bite them?And I was all, He was full-on c everyplaceed in vampyre kitty blood. Maybe some drops got in his mouth. ennoble Flood said he accidentally turned that blue ho from one kiss on the spread all over lips.And Foos like, Well we need to find him, then. Abby, we whitethorn not be able to conduct this. We need help. And hes all nodding to the statue of the Countess and Lord Flood.And Im all, Do you know the first thing that go away ha p write if we let them out?And Foos all, Jody will totally kick our asses.And Im like, Oui, mon amour, desperate ass-kickings pour toi and moi. But you know whats even scarier?And Foos all, What? What? What? Because French drives him mad.So Im like, You still have wood And I squeezed his unit and ran into the bedroom.Kayso, Foo chase me around the loft a duad of times, and I let him catch me twice, just long sufficient to kiss me before I was forced to slap him-well, you know why-and run away. But as I was prepared to let him think I would surrender to his manly deliciousness, Im all, You could turn me to a vamp and I could use my dark powers to scoop Chets litter box of destruction.And Foo was all, No have intercourse way. I dont know liberal. then someone started pounding on the door. And not a little Hey, whats up? pound. uniform there was a big exchange on door pounds down at the Pound Outlet. Buy one, nark one free at Pounds-n-Stuff.I know. WTF? covert much? Pounding on the love lair.JODY It was like perpetual not quite an lunchtime in her cubicle at the insurance company, back in quaint history, three months ago, before she was a vampire. Every sundown, for about fifteen seconds, Jody awoke and panicked over the hunger and constraint until she was able to will herself into mist and float in what she musical theme of as the blood dream, a pleasant, lively haze that lasted until sunup, when her body went solid at heart the brass puzzle and for all hard-nosed purposes, she became dead meat until sundown came round again. But sometime around the end of the first week of freakouts, she realized that she was touch modality Tommy. That he was in the bronze shell with her, and unlike her, he couldnt go to mist. She should have taught him, she knew, just as the old vampyre had taught her, but now it was too late. Maybe, since she couldnt move enough to tap a message with her finger in Morse code, let alone talk, she could reach out to him, some how bring together with him telepathically. Who knew what kind of powers she might have that the old vampyre had forgotten to tell her about. She concentrated, rideed, even act to send some sort of impetus to the places where their skin touched, but all she got back was an extended, jagged, electric panic.Poor Tommy. He was there all right. Alive and mercilessly aware. She tested to reach him until she could bear the weight of her own hunger and panic no longer. Abby, if I ever get out of here, your designate ass is mine, she thought before weaken to mist and blissful escape.INSPECTOR RIVERA It wasnt a homicide, strictly speaking, because there was no body, but there was a traffic enforcement police officeholder missing in action, and it had involved the Emperor and a certain block of light industry buildings and artist lofts south of securities industry Street that Rivera had flagged for notice if anything happened there. And something had definitely happened here, but wh at?He lifted the soupcon of the rescind traffic officers uniform with the tip of his pen to confirm that the fine gray ash was not on the pavement underneath, and it wasnt. at heart the uniform, on the sidewalk at the cuffs and collar of the uniform, yes, but not on the sidewalk under the uniform.I dont see a crime, said Nick Cavuto, Riveras partner, who, if hed been a coolness of ice cream, would have been Gay line backer Crunch. Sure, something happened here, but it could have just been kids. The Emperor is clearly nuts. Totally unreliable.Rivera stood up and looked around at the blood-soaked street, the ashes, the still-flashing light on the parking cart, and then at the Emperor and his dogs, who had their noses touch to the back window of their brown, unmarked traverse sedan. Riveras flavor was Low-fat Spanish Cynic in an Armani cone. He said cats did this.Well there you go, an Animal Control issue. Ill call them. Cavuto do a great show of flipping chip in his mobile an d punching at the numbers with his heavy sausage fingers.Rivera shook his head and crouched over the empty uniform again. He knew what the demolish was, and Cavuto knew what the powder was. Sure, it had taken them a pair of months, and a lot of unsolved murders, and ceremonial the old vampire take enough gunfire to kill a platoon of men, only to survive to kill a half-dozen much people, but they had finally caught on.It wasnt cats, Rivera said.They promised to leave, Cavuto said, pausing in his ostentation of percussive dialing. The creepy little girl said they left township. They, meaning Jody and Tommy, who had promised to leave town and never return. The Emperor said he saw the old vampire get on a ship-a whole constellate of them sail away.But hes totally unreliable, Rivera said. close to of the time. This is not-Rivera held up a finger to tip him. They had agreed never to use the v-word when others were around. We have to go see the anxious kid.Noooo, Cavuto wailed, then caught himself, realizing that for a man of his size, appearance, and occupation, that whining over having to expect a skinny teenage girl was, well-he was being a huge wuss-thats what. humans up, Nick, well tell her not only does she have a right to remain silent, its an obligation. Besides, I called in backup.I should probably stick out in the car with the Emperor. See if he remembers anything else.Just then there was a commotion at the crime survey tape and a uniformed officer said, Inspector, this woman wants through. She says she has to see her daughter, who lives in that apartment. The officer pointed to the fire door of the loft where the spooky kid lived with her boyfriend.An attractive blond woman in her late thirties wearying paisley medical scrubs was trying to push past the officer.Let her through, Rivera said. Look, Nick, an angel add up to protect you.Oh God save me from fucking neo-hippies, said Gay Linebacker Crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment