.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Essay --

When the time came to choosing a potential career path, in my judgement I had absolutely no doubt that I aspired to pursue dental hygiene. I believe that dentistry is one of the careers that has continual advancements in treatments and patient care, which provides timeless opportunities to specialize in different branches of dentistry. Most importantly I find this profession to be rewarding. I have always envisioned to take on a profession which combines not only scientific appli-cations but also patient care that improves peoples quality of life and this happens to be the best career which combines both(prenominal) of these important elements.My ambition to study dental hygiene has been further reinforced over the course of my gap year experience, working and studying as a dental nurse. I have become more aware of the growing importance of helping educate the general public about oral wellness paying closer attention to causes of some of the most disastrous oral conditions. Whils t working at the Ivory Dental Studio in London, I discover numerous procedures such as tooth onlays, root canal treatment...

No comments:

Post a Comment